Thursday, December 09, 2004



Didn't get to do any updates after prom. So, i'm doing it now.

Prom was not so fun, except for the crowning of prom king/queen part. Belinda was so hot! And that made her an obvious winner compared to the rest. Hehe. Enjoyed taking photos with my friends who looked so different from their usual self, princesses, I must say. I'm gonna develope all the photos instead of just keeping them in the com.

After the prom was really madness. Went to party world orchard to kinda "celebrate" Ray's birthday(although it's already after 12a.m). Had a package from 12-4am. Love singing man. Haha. Couldnt go back together with them after that as Mum wanted to fetch me. Had kinda miscommunication and we both ended up at different places. In the end, waited around 10 mins(wearing my gowns and standing at the roadside.) If any of you have been to changi village before, you'll probably be seeing a familiar sight there too. Me! I was feeling damn embarrassed. Didnt even dare to look up.

Although I was really tired, but i couldnt wait to upload all the pics into the com and admire them. Haha. End up, slept at around 6. Early huh.

Have not been working these few days, and I'm practically enjoying myself. I spend more than I earn. Duh. So, I don't see why we shld work to know how hard it is to earn money. I don't feel that there's a need to be thrifty or to save money. I just feel that i need to enjoy myself to the very best when i'm not working.

Went out with xian ystd. Had Ah Kun bread. Love the kaya bread there. So crispy and delicious. Aww. After that, met wy to take photos, followed by Rach and Jan before goin to kbox. Kev met us later and Lao de came around 9. Sang our hearts out. Singing's the only way to relieve stress, I think. Or rather, for me. Haha.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 1:43 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT